View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 09:40 AM   #5
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation
Default Re: The kitchen remodel

When we went through our remodel any appliance that was not white or stainless was hard to get. We did go through a local shop, and he’s been nothing but great to us, but we waited to close to 9 months for our appliances and still awaiting our dishwasher. According to him black was really hard to get. I also saw this online seeing about wait times for other people. White and stainless were being delivered quicker than other colors. Things may be a bit different now.

Bigger shops should have better buying power so that may fall into what I’ve been experiencing. But I’ll take his $100-$200 lower than big stores and gladly wait.

We have the black ge cafe appliances with copper handles and I love them now, I was more for the traditional white or stainless. No finger prints and so far easy cleaning. We are awaiting our black stainless washer for close to 2 years now. I hope the wait is worth it.

Also I say buy what you want for your enjoyment. Regardless of what you put in the next buyer will most likely change out what you have.