Thread: Time to smoke
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 01:02 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Time to smoke

Since getting back into cigars i've been furiously getting my collection up to speed but when i did my count today i realized I had acquired over 250 cigars in a very short period of time which is awesome! BUT, maybe it's time to stop collecting and start smoking them. So, my goal is to smoke down to about 150 before buying anymore new cigars unless something AMAZING comes up. I didn't get back into cigars to just collect. I truly have been blessed in smoking them and have found myself in prayerful thanks to God for letting me be alive to enjoy this time. I understand that with my pancreas and liver being as bad as they are my time is probably limited although who can say for certain? I just know that it's time to settle down now and enjoy these amazing cigars and Bless the name of The Lord! I hope you enjoyed this little rant. God bless you all!