View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #12
Mister Moo
I barely grok the obvious

First Name: Dan
Trading: (3)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
Mister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Calling Mr. Moo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
about damn time.... Now present us with some

Freeware Coffee Wisdom

What kind of brainless postwhoring rube do you take me for? (Yes, yes.. I know. "A first class one." Save your breath.)

No. It will not be so easy over here. First I want to know who holds the copyright on my posts and images. Then, people will have to send me cash now that I know there's big money in these forum-thingies or whatever you call 'em.

But WTH... here's a freebie. Just a taste. Kind of a try-before-buy deal.

Womens tea cups - those expensive lacey little pieces of crap with gold leaf and roses painted all over them that you can't even think about putting in the dishwasher... Well, they have these tiny-teencie little handles and are not comfortable in most mens hands. It is best to steal coffeemugs from Steak and Shake whenever practical. They have good handles and are heavy, manly ceramic that keeps hot coffee hot. And they're dishwasher safe - not that Steak and Shake every really washed a dish or a cup very well.

That's it. $0.10/click from now own. Have your webmaster call my webmaster.

Last edited by Mister Moo; 10-15-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Mister Moo is offline   Reply With Quote