Way out there

First Name: Jared
Trading: (12)
HdM
jluck will become famous soon enoughjluck will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Pete, let me tell you something...no you don't wish that, and I'll tell you why. A big smoker seems to somehow demand
more meat, like that plant in Little Shop of Horrors. You buy more meat, cook more meat, have to find people to come
over and eat that meat, and before you know it you will long for the good ole days when life was cheap and cooking
was easy. You've seen my grill I think, and I can get 5-6 racks of BBRs on it if I work at it, and 4 racks of spares.
Granted, I am an a55hole with few friends, so sure, I have small needs in the grilling dept, but trust me, until
you get into the Steve mode of throwing down serious meat for 500 of your closest friends, enjoy your little
grill and make BIG food with it.

All that said, I wonder if I am going to do another 6 am cook tomorrow?? I am sure there is some good reduced meat
out there to find today. 102 temp is no way to cook out. Fairly quiet round here the day before THE grilling holiday.

I thought it was a good idea to get a 6'x2'x3' smoker that can handle two whole hogs a few years ago and DAAMMN it can break a guy feeding the beast!
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote