Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #262
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Game of Thrones

I get the same vibe off that red witch....she is like one of those women you know you should NOT be messing with,
but it's late, you're drunk, and she is licking your earlobe. But you know you are going to get murdered.

As for Daenerys, the actress played her part SO WELL, when she was trying to get into the 'greatest city that ever
was or ever will be'. Her unease with being a royal-type in the presence of a person that says more than "Ugh" was
clear, and a HOOT to watch....she got the name of the city wrong, she looked several times like she had NO IDEA
what to say next, and until she got pi55ed off, she really was never able to be confident. It was a BLAST to watch,
so well acted. It's got to be hard to play that scene.

Geoffrey, when he picked up that mace with the stag's head on it, DAMN, I thought, you have GOT to be kidding me.
Oh yeah, he's going to go down. Maybe it will be sooner rather than a cliff-hanger "later" or last bash before season 3,
although I am sure they are going to play it like Walking Dead and screw it all up.

---Edit-----

Oh, and is it just me, or does that theme song just give you a massive "I'm gonna watch me some TV" boner?
I hear it and I start to get pumped up for me some Throne on throne action. Must be that cello...or just the
excellent period feel of the music piece.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote