View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Dude Here
I'm the Dude...Man!

First Name: Steve
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
Dude Here will become famous soon enough
Default Strongest cigar you've ever smoked?

Let me preface this thread by saying yes, I know "strength" in a cigar is a subjective thing. A cigar that one person finds unbearable may have little to no effect on another. For example, I smoke LFD double Ligero maddies and don't even bat an eye. A buddy of mine, who was a seasoned cigar smoker, had one and lost his dinner half-way through. So, with that said, what's the most potent stogie you've ever had?

Mine was actually a Camacho Machito. Yes, the little cigarillo in a tin. A few years ago an old B&M that I used to frequent was giving them out with purchases over X amount of dollars. I got a tin and let it sit for a bit. Finally lit one up while mowing the lawn and good Lord, it kicked my ass! I'm talking to the point where I had to sit down for a bit. Originally I thought that maybe I had just been overdoing it that day. I remember it was pretty hot that day and I had a good sweat going pushing my POS mower around. Surely that had to be it, right?

Well, a few weeks later I lit up another while walking the dog around the block and it was the same result. Head was spinning, throat was super dry and I had to toss it around the half-way mark. Haven't touched one since, though they are still in my humi.......mocking me.

So fellow inmates, what has been your most potent cigar?