Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (42)
RyJ
big a will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I have not, Andrew, I hear that may even be better?
yes it is fantastic, keep an eye out for if you can. I can send you a sample sometime if you like too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns View Post
Heard great things about this, didn't feel like going out to buy one the one weekend they were available around here (pretty much everywhere sold out in a day, it was about a month after it landed in some of the other states and was getting great reviews). I finally got around to trying a sample from a friend and... dang. It's gotta be up there with the best ryes I've ever had. The one I tried was 134 proof and had a creamy banana taste to it, I eventually tracked down one that was a little lower proof (131.2 I think) and while this single barrel doesn't have that strong banana profile to it, it's really friggin good as well, I need to stop myself from drinking too much of it

Have you had a chance to try it?
Yea i did, and i agree as it is one of my top ryes i have had. My buddy found one in Michigan for me and had some pours of some friends. Mine is 132.1 Proof. I have been looking for a back up but the price keeps going up on them. I might of missed the boat for a back up.