View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #20
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cigar health issues...do you guys ever worry about it???

Interesting topic that I haven't seen discussed a lot. I had 6 cigars this past Saturday (which is a lot, and I was feeling the effects and even ruined my palette that I couldn't taste a rare cigar my boss threw at me) one of the regulars in the shop is a Doctor, he is the one who tells the family that their loved one is not going to make it or that have already passed (rough job if ya ask me), anyway we were talking and he asked me how many I had that day when I told him his eyes got big and he said that 1 cigar is like 16 cigs or something like that and he added up I had like 68 cigs that day.

He asked me if I ever got a nic buzz, I told him that I did and I was drinking Coke at the moment, he said he would be more concerned if I didn't get a buzz.

Anyway not sure if it's true or not, but cigars like most of you have said relaxes me and makes me less stressful, and I'm not quitting now.