Old 03-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #1676
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Nice! You definitely went big here hah. Fond memories of the CLE but I have to admit to not going head over heals for them but I definitely remember enjoying them.

I also have had a 601 Steel but it’s more of an issue of play time last two years or so has been with Ezra Zion and CigarFed plus BLTC and Black Works. 601 blends have gone through ups and downs with me and I’m not sure I’ve ever gotten over the times they were rolled by Rocky Patel.

And the Pepin cigar, that’s why the 601 blend tanked is the move away from Pepin. Don Pepin is still a Master.

Nice pick ups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post

I felt it was time for a little NC reinforcement!
Clockwise from top left as follows;

- Futuro Coronas - already have the 109s and I absolutely love them, these Coronas have been a long time coming.
- CLE Corojo Robustos - I had this blend in the corona gorda format and they were incredible...unfortunately, due to the 69% boveda that came with this cab, there is some definite mold on the wrappers of some of the cigars...spotty and very light, but it's definitely there, hoping I can just wipe it off and go about my business.
- 601 Steel Coronas - has a 5er of these in Toros, bold & peppery but with a lot of unique and interesting flavors underneath all of that pepper. God bless Eric Espinosa.
- Espinosa Hush Money Toros - okay this is a fun one, never had these before but as I love almost all Espinosa blends, I had to try. Comes in a manila envelope designed to look like...well, you know. I even received a customary paper cut when I opened the envelope, so it's definitely authentic.
- Bag of 3 different 5ers, 1 My Father The Judge Toro Finos, 1 My Father Le Bijou Belicoso & 1 Cabaiguan Coronas Extra..there are 2 of my favorite My Father blends and I read somewhere recently someone here was praising the Cabaiguans, so I decided to give them a spin.