View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 04:19 AM   #1673
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

I felt it was time for a little NC reinforcement!
Clockwise from top left as follows;

- Futuro Coronas - already have the 109s and I absolutely love them, these Coronas have been a long time coming.
- CLE Corojo Robustos - I had this blend in the corona gorda format and they were incredible...unfortunately, due to the 69% boveda that came with this cab, there is some definite mold on the wrappers of some of the cigars...spotty and very light, but it's definitely there, hoping I can just wipe it off and go about my business.
- 601 Steel Coronas - has a 5er of these in Toros, bold & peppery but with a lot of unique and interesting flavors underneath all of that pepper. God bless Eric Espinosa.
- Espinosa Hush Money Toros - okay this is a fun one, never had these before but as I love almost all Espinosa blends, I had to try. Comes in a manila envelope designed to look like...well, you know. I even received a customary paper cut when I opened the envelope, so it's definitely authentic.
- Bag of 3 different 5ers, 1 My Father The Judge Toro Finos, 1 My Father Le Bijou Belicoso & 1 Cabaiguan Coronas Extra..there are 2 of my favorite My Father blends and I read somewhere recently someone here was praising the Cabaiguans, so I decided to give them a spin.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote