Thread: Smoke Stains?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smoke Stains?

I chew snuff constantly and it stains my teeth. I use Baking Soda toothpaste and it does the trick. I've tried whitening strips and the toothpaste that goes with it, but my teeth are super-sensitive and it hurts like hell.
If it was just staining the back of my teeth, I can't imagine I'd worry about it at all.

My ex used to be a dental assistant and she did some sort of process where they dam up your gums, smear stuff on your teeth, and bombard your teeth with UV light. It turns them super white. No clue how much it costs, I just wanted to let you know that process is out there if you so desire. I think you only need to do it once every 3-5 years depending on how big a hog you are. I'd have to do it every year, I'm guessing.