I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Games thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch View Post
On Castle there's a glitch to go under the map, so if you see someone trying to run into the corner of the wall of the building which is on the far right side of the bridge then SHOOT THEM! There's also another glitch which allows them to levitate in mid-air over by the stairs at the far back building past the sniper tower.

On Downfall there's a glitch in the mud-puddle which also allows you to get under the map.

There's been quite a bit of uprising about these glitches as of late however I'm not sure Treyarch is doing anything about it. They did code and patch the rapid fire controllers which is great, but they need to patch those glitches

For any of you that want to play a decent, fair game let me know. I typically play Hardcore because it requires more skill and is a lot more fun for me but I'll play whatever. I'm on most days at night EST.

Thanks for the info...I usually start ranting when I see a cheater...I hope they patch those soon...I wouldn't mind new maps either but since the game just game out we can't expect that too soon.