Just 6 days...

First Name: James
Trading: (0)
Partagas
FUEL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: You Know You're Crazy When Discussions (YKYCW-1) -Intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
Very interesting Idea James, and yes I know from experience all those job websites are very frustrating and misleading indeed... I believe one of them, Monster comes to mind for some reason, took all your info and then sold it out to spam companies....

It's a good suggestion, and if you want to develop it, throw it into the series, YKYCW - 8 , although I don't know where you would start on making this idea a reality, someone on here might, and thats exactly what YKYCW is all about!!!!

Any other Idea / Topic Suggestions anyone?
I've been gnawing at it poking around for about a year now on it but just don't have the capital. Monster...don't get me started...worst job site on the planet and yes, they sell all your info off and you get plenty of spam.

Ironic how in they hey day of subprimes and mortgage refis how when I created a monster account within 2 weeks all I was getting was eMails telling me my mortgage was too high and my wedding tackle was too small or they could keep my tent pitched longer and cheaper than the big V from Pfizer.