View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #1434
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Hey guys I just started really getting into Bourbons (and other American whiskeys) recently. It really started for me when during my visit to Colorado for my brothers wedding we toured the Stranahans (not bourbon) distillery and picked up a bottle there. I just fell in love with it and started me down this path. My go to's so far are 4 Roses Single barrel & Buffalo Trace but lately on every pay day I've been picking up a new bottle of Bourbon or whiskey just to try. I find that I really go for the higher proof bourbons just because they pack so much more flavor usually (not all the time though) but I'll try any of them really.

Currently trying Old Grand Dad 114 (for the price its a very nice budget bourbon but certainly there is better out there)

Last tried Bookers Single Barrel (Found it to be surprisingly drinkable neat considering it's proof and I really enjoyed this as well but not an every day bourbon considering the price)

Anyways, just wanted to make my presence known on this thread