View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #1379
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Well, I think this has been the first butt that I have cooked during daylight hours in probably 6 years or more.

With Thanksgiving coming up next week and the family gathering here, my wife declared today a cleanup the house day. After enjoying a 3 day Herf last weekend, I really couldn't complain. Besides, I have several bbq cooks coming up in the next 3 to 4 weeks so I needed to clean-up/re-season my trailer cooker anyway. So...

While serving as Brent's Pit B1tch last weekend () I kept my eyes and ears open for any tricks I could pick up from the Guru to make my butt better (somehow that doesn't really sound right...). I picked up a small bone-in and tried things a little different this time. I also fired it up on my old NBBD that has been a hanger queen for several years. Man, after using my Lang, I had a heck of a time holding a steady temp today; the probe thermometer spun like Snkbyt's Herf countdown clock

On she goes

As a fellow local once said "Bring all my mules out here and kick'em one time."

The stable

Last edited by Steve; 11-20-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote