View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #22
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Daggumit, My team sucks! - The Fantasy Sports Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resipsa View Post
You need the sancheeze to score 17 for you? Or for the other team? Of its for the other team, I think you've got a shot here
He got me the win. Now I can go back to useing Hasselbeck. Yes I said it. It's a PPR leage with 5 yds/point receiving & rushing, plus 6 points per TD no matter if it's receiving, rushing, or passing. So, tons of points, and they start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 WR/RB. So if you can load up on "possession receivers" you will dominate the league. I am starting Wes Welker, and I have both NE TEs. Problem is NE is on a bye this week and somehow they found a running game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Just looked at my team for this week, I don't even have enough guys to play, so I am picking up random players to fill voids for bye weeks.
Just like you, I am scrambling to pickup players to fill in without dropping my legit starters.