View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxpuff View Post
PBS rocks! You missed my favorite though...Rick Bayless - Mexico One Plate at a Time. I made his mojo de ajo a couple of weeks ago...soooo amazing.
I did forget this. I haven't watched it in a while. I think it's on later when I'm usually watching Legend Of The Seeker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
My daughter and I will watch some of these at times. She absolutely loves them! You forgot BBQ U.
Never heard of this one, Mario. When's it on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottw View Post
I love em all. Ming Tsai by the way is a great dude. My wife and I went up to Mass after we got married and ate at his place. He actually came over and sat with us and talked for a bit. He signed our menus and we left. A few months later we had a house fire and apparently my mother called his restaurant and told him (he remembered me because his anniversary is the same day as mine). That Christmas we got a note from Ming and Polly Tsai with a copy of his new cookbook autographed. Class act!
That's a great story, Scott. I love the eps where he has his parents on cooking with him.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote