Old 11-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #44
Taki
Welcome to the Layer Cake

First Name: Taki
Trading: (38)
HdM
Taki has disabled reputation
Default Re: We Think Lisa's Identity Just Got Stolen and Someone Bought a Car

That sucks bro...I am actually a fan of PNC, only cause my mother works for PNC, she is pretty high up in regards to ranks. But if you open a loan in a branch they have to have to forms of ID meaning passport and drivers ID. You may need an attorney to fight this problem but you are in for a mess unfortunately. Put a freeze on your credit report so that if anyone try's to get a loan out in your or your wires name, they will contact you immediately and ask you if it was you that was in wanting a loan or anything that will go against your credit. I am sure you know this but file a police report, get to the bank or any PNC bank and dispute it with the book you got. It will affect your credit if you don't pay the loan or start to pay the loan. It may be an unsecured loan because if you take a loan out for a car they would want the title to hold for collateral, so that being said it is probably an unsecured loan. If they took out the loan over the phone through a call center they would have to get the signatures notarized. Hopefully some of the things above help but, the best thing to do is to have a credit freeze put on your credit so that if anyone even you try to take a loan out they will call you and ask you if its actually you trying to take a loan out no matter what the loan is for. Good Luck Brother...