Thread: Steve and Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Steve and Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G View Post
Most of you know the situation with Steve and Holly. Earlier today I had a brother PM me and asked if there was anything he/we could do to help them out. I don’t want to put Steve’s business out there anymore than necessary, but as you all can imagine, with the medical bills, and the fact that Steve hasn’t been able to work much for a while now while taking care of Holly it’s getting tight. I want to say thanks to Adam and Jason for kinda spurring me a little to get this going. With 4 of us already contributing today my wife and I went by the hospital for a short visit with Steve, Holly and Abby. I was able to give him $350.

If anyone wants to contribute to Steve and Holly you can use poopal friends and family option and send it to me at g.gainey@icloud.com and you have my word that it will be delivered to Steve personally. If anyone wants to contribute but don’t feel comfortable sending it to me then there is a gofundme account HERE. This account was started by a youth leader at their Church who is more like a big sister to Abby than a friend.

I realize it’s not the best time of year for asking for donations, but wanted to put it out there for anyone that can and wants to. I asked Steves permission to post this thread and being the awesome friend that he is to me, I know it’s not comfortable for him to take help instead of being the one giving it. Steve has always been a giver and has done a lot in this community and in his community with his cooking talents and just being the guy that helps out.

Thanks to anyone that can give in their time of need.

PM me or post in the thread any questions for comments and thanks.
Thanks, Greg. You're A Good Friend, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote