Old 04-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #504
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is kickin'. It was good to see the Yankees win another one with A.J. throwing a great game with a final score of 7 - 3. Jeter was 3 for 4 and A-Rod finally got his first homer of the year. After that, I switched it to the Mets vs. Cardinals game which was the FOX game of the week. It was a scoreless game for the first 18 innings and the Mets finally won it 2 - 1 in 20 innings and the game lasted almost 7 hours. Today the Yankees and the Rangers will have one more meeting which will start again at 1305(1:05pm) and today's starter for the Bombers is the veteran Andy Pettitte. Also today we have the NASCAR race from Texas Motor Speedway which is scheduled to start at 1500(3pm) on FOX. Yesterday's Nation Wide Series race got rain delayed yesterday until 2100(9pm) this evening and it looks as if it is still raining there. I'd hate to see both races get rescheduled until tomorrow, but if that's what it will take to race em', so be it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or.......