View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 07:36 AM   #6
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Casa Cuba - Doble Cinco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
Ya know I’m glad I smoked this before looking at any reviews. I’ve seen complaints of a lack of flavor and texture with this cigar but my personal experience is far from the truth. If you tried one of these in the past and found them bland then let me encourage you to try again. The blend this time was very flavorful and I didn’t mention the smoke. Plenty of it here which came out in silky ropes not like some cigars that have either no smoke or like a smokestack. This cigar was class and elegance all the way. Anyways, just my humble opinion.
Just Ordered A 5er From tampasweethearts.com. Sounds Like A Stick I Would Really Like!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote