View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 07:40 AM   #208
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
But remember Mike, you're one of those buff young studs with a six-pack of titanium...

Good point, one can hope!

I guess being an FOG, I'm still kind of cautious with striker-fired guns. That's what concerns me personally about an accidental discharge. I know enough to keep my finger clear, but I still am a little mistrusting of something mechanical going wrong. Not really a rational fear these days probably, but as an older guy growing up with 1911s and revolvers...

But I'm with you, if the gun comes out, I figure it will be out for a while, and if I have to partially disrobe to put it back in the holster, what's the rush? Action will be over then
That being said, I doubt I would appendix carry a 1911, my S&W or a Glock, no worries.