View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gotta play by the rules

I wonder how this is gonna shake out?
"Agents also seized $5 million in funds related to a loan between House of Oxford and another major cigar company, Drew Estate. The documents don't say what the loan was for or if Drew Estates had any involvement in House of Oxfords' criminal activity."

Appears Goldman and Drew Estate just cranked out the "Nirvana" line of cigars, maybe that had something to do with the loan?
This was supposed to be about circumventing California taxes, I'm thinking DE is based in Miami?

Maybe some of you guys can put two and two together, I'd like to find out who "customer number one" and "customer number two" are?