View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 08:37 PM   #2110
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3 II

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
PM me your addy and I'll send you a sample. This stuff has been good enough over my last 2 workouts that I'm making it my standard PW.

Christos, I know that not everyone likes the idea of SED but the truth is that if you go into it with a plan then I think it's fantastic! Have you read up on the suggested sets/reps?
Over the 120-odd days I did it my front squat went from 135 to 275 and my back went from 315 to 425. Most of your PR gains aren't because you're gaining muscle but because you're practicing your form every day. It puts you in a really good spot to progress properly once you stop the SED cycle.
I'm glad to give you my opinion on any specifics of you have any questions.
I haven't looked into programming yet. I already know that part of it is neurological. I'm going to definitely ask you some questions.