View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:50 AM   #1535
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
How do you like Tabernacle? I do enjoy them myself.
I first saw the band (it is truly a classic) and heard some good reviews. So, I swapped AdamJoshua for some shaving stuff to get a few. They were excellent!

So, I looked around for them. They are more expensive that I can truly afford, so I picked up a 5er when I found the lanceros on special.

It will probably be a while before I get anymore, as I only purchase cigars when I get disposable income (income that is not a part of the regular budget - usually honorariums for funerals, weddings, etc... none of which I seen on the horizon). As the humidor is well-stocked, the next disposable income I do get will got to projects I need to do up at the cabin, so it will be a while before I make another cigar purchase.

I have also tried the Charter Oak line (much more reasonably priced), the maduros were lackluster in my opinion, but the Connecticut were very nice. There are some other lines by the same manufacturer that I'd like to try, but again, the $$ are prohibitive at this time.

Peace of the Lord be with you.