Just living the dream

First Name: Derek
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Domer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dry Spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbsmokin View Post
I'm on a dry spell right now. I think it has been about 3 weeks since I have smoked a stick. It's killing me. Every night I stare at my humi and start to drool. I feel like someone on the biggest loser when they make them stand in front of a pile of cake and donuts. It's bad, but I just haven't had time to get one in. Tonight I am going to do everything I can to change that.

How long have you guys gone between smokes before it really started to bother you?
I know the feeling about not having time. I have stretches where I can't get a cigar regardless of how bad I want to. Normally I smoke a few cigars on the weekends, but I have been working 7 days a week for the past few months so weekends are gone. I had off this past Saturday, which reminded me how nice a day off is, and I took full advantage of it and went to Holt's and the cigar bar above it. Since then I haven't had a chance to sit and enjoy a cigar, but I am hoping I can end that tonight. Often I plan to have a cigar, but I get wrapped up doing other things. It sucks.
Domer is offline   Reply With Quote