F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
Did the exact same thing this weekend - three iPhone 6's (Me, my wife and my FIL) - and got the same $200 trade in deal. AT&T also threw in a LG Tablet for $0.99 ($250 value). It'll use the data off of our cell plan for an extra $10 a month.

The phones will be delivered to my house with no need to go back to the AT&T store for the data conversion from our 4 to the 6. Does anyone know how to get all of the info safely off of my 4 (I don't believe I'm using the Cloud in any way)? I know I have to load the files to my computer, but have no idea how to go about that.

Any ideas or detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
All you have to do is do a full backup on your phone in iTunes -- plug the old phone into your computer, back up phone to the computer, not iCloud. After you are done, unplug the old phone from the computer and plug in the new phone, answer the trust questions and then do a restore from backup.

Should be good to go. It can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending upon how much stuff you have.

Be sure to reset the old phones when you are done with them so that you remove all of your data.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote