xlc12rf
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Jay
Trading: (3)
xlc12rf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sons Of Anarchy - Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKitty View Post
I ditched the cable this year, so I'm running about a day behind airing to watch. (God Bless the Interwebs!!)

The season's off to a great start with the first two episodes. I think the AUSA is a great replacement for Stahl (F@ck the B!tch!) as the government protagonist. I like his quirkiness. I think it'll be a nice change from Stahl's villany.

The new LEO adds an interesting twist. I won't lie. I yelled at my TV when he went after the table with the axe. I love that table. I asked the boyfriend if we could get a replica for our dining room table and he's not having it. The new sheriff will definitely make things interesting. He's taking a very aggressive stance. I can't wait to see how the MC retaliates for trashing their clubhouse.

I'm sensing a faster pace in this season, though it's a lil early to tell. Maybe Sutter heard his fans whining after last season's leisurely stroll through Ireland.

So stoked to have one of my fave shows active again.
If you are getting your episodes from alternative means, be careful. Pm me if you want more info.
xlc12rf is offline   Reply With Quote