View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 07:38 PM   #19
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Happy Birthday Rev!

I have been on vacation since August 1st. It was nice to be able to get to Divine Service on Wednesday and be served the sacrament, and then on my birthday to get to another church for Divine Service and be served the sacrament again. What a great joy!

On my birthday, after the service, had a wonderful dinner and grilled chicken and rice, with homegrown veggies. Following that I sat outside with a couple of fingers of Wisconsin single cask bourbon, from Driftless Glen Distillery. Smoked and Arturo For Anejo #46 from 2008.

It was a great birthday!!!

Thank you all for the incredible birthday wishes! Sorry took me so long to respond, but up at the cabin I have no internet it is wonderful to be unplugged!!

Piece of the Lord be with you!!!