View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #86
Resipsa

Default Re: Cool iPhone/touch Apps, what do you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Good point Vic, but we were more talking about Flash content from websites. What you are refering to is brodcasting your own feeds via orb I am guessing. Or Watching others Orb feeds? What we were talking about is going to flash based sites like Justin.tv or some of the european sites to watch streamed content by flash for free. No phone is doing this right now. When it does occur it will open up a lot of free media possibilities.

I was more refering to the free side of things that a flash browser would create. Most smart phones regardless of OS can do the Orb things. Always been to lazy to set up my own Orb feeds though. Maybe I should start doing this.
Point taken. Mobile browsers have been slow to come to getting flash capabilities, since it's everybody I have to point the finger at Adobe.I know they have had a contentious relationship with Apple at best.

At this point I'm actually more interested in seeing support for Silverlight in mobile browsers. I know Netflix uses it for streaming movies, and I believe Hulu also does tho I'm not sure about that.

Everything I'm hearing about the apple tablet is that it's supposed to be some kind of multimedia powerhouse, so maybe it will support flash.