LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Sleeper" Cigars

Humberto,

As a site Admin I figured I'd step in here and weigh in on this issue. While I understand you are trying to solicit an opinion and stimulate discussion on certain cigars, the initial post with almost nothing more than a link to purchase said cigars comes across as trying to sell your own product instead of create a discussion.

While we have no problems with vendors posting in the regular forums we do ask that all sale threads be placed in the vendor forum. If you were to have put up a list of the cigars you find to be sleeper cigars and then solicit the opinions of others that would have been fine. However a 3 sentence post with a direct link to a purchase page doesn't fit that bill.

Since we are seeing a rise in this type of activity I will ask that all future threads of this type be more discussion than sale or they will be moved to the retailer room. I will leave this thread up for now and edit the original post. If you'd like to continue the discussion on sleeper cigars you are more than welcome.
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote