Rolling my own...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (43)
LGC
BlkDrew will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rolling your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattso3000 View Post
Andrew, just because your new mold received a pickup scan doesn't necessarily mean FedEX actually picked it up. Typically, they would just scan one barcode with all of the parcels from the shipper linked to it and take the packages. If the driver was being careful, he would match the barcode manifest with the packages but I'm guessing at this time of the year he was probably pretty busy and missed it. That being said, if the driver scans it, FedEX owns it and is responsible for the parcel. If it did not have any more scans, they are responsible for the cost of shipping and the value of the item up to a certain amount unless it insured for a higher amount. It is the shippers responsibility to file the claim and be reimbursed for the lost product. I would think if they had any customer service whatsoever, a new mold would be on the way to you asap as it clearly wasn't delivered to you. If they can't do this, I'd contact the credit card and report it.
I'm all set now, the company is going to replace the mold. I should see it by January 1st or do due to the holidays. At least the company upheld their part.
BlkDrew is offline   Reply With Quote