View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 06:14 AM   #10
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Working on tobacco farms

I know Snow Hill, NC VERY WELL. I was stationed in Goldsboro for three years and I know every little spot
in that area. Tobacco is tough to work around. And when I saw a similar report on the regular news over the
weekend, I thought how odd it is that a kid can start working so young. I know to work in a chicken restaurant
at 14, I had to have permission from my folks. It was completely freeing, to have so much money and even
though I gave up my afternoons/nights almost every day, I wouldn't trade a minute of it today. The kid that
lives downstairs from me and lives with his grandmother (my landlady) is growing up to be the world's softest pu$$y.
All Halo and no money. Won't rake a leaf to save his life. His life is going to be VERY HARD because he will not
learn what I did. His goal for his life? TO be a video game tester and be paid to do it. Good luck with that buttface.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote