View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #20
MrOneEyedBoh
Hon.

Trading: (30)
MrOneEyedBoh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Noob Contest blind review

Alright Jesse blew mine out the water haha. Nice walk thru.

Pre-light:
The draw was tight slightly too but VERY nice chocolate flavors and something else...
1st 3rd: I too experienced tight draw. The flavors were something that I couldn't not distinguish. I did not favor the first part. The ash would not hold at all neither.
2nd 3rd: This is where the chocolate flavors come into play too,maybe nutty too? Very nice smoke clean draw and the ash was starting to hold on better here too. I did experience burn issues. My wrapper was cracking a bit but not as bad as Poronico's wrapper.
Last 3rd: Flavors were more prominent and tasted again of something I could not tell. I'm very very new to the cigar world and this was a test IMO. The nicotine was starting to kick in nicely and was smooth all the way to the nub. I did have to relight it twice at the end.

Conclusion: I thought this cigar was nasty at first, but then cleaned up towards the middle and to the nub. As Poronico said I would take another one of these to smoke again. I smoked mine while I smoked some beef on the grill. So no rushing here, about one hour to an hour and a half of smoke on this cigar. I also had some plume on my wrapper which I like to see, again not seeing it much since I'm a new smoker. I'm wondering actually what this cigar is, well what it was haha. Very interesting smoke to say the least.

Thanks Greek for the run on this one, it is going to be one to log in the books.
MrOneEyedBoh is offline   Reply With Quote