Thread: Book Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:44 PM   #5
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Book Launch

I am a huge Civil War enthusiast, reading the 4 volumes entitled "The Civil War". I am in the first volume, subtitled, "The First Year". it is letters, articles, etc... and is excellent. I read one or two articles/letters per day.

I will put aside some $$ in the future to purchase your volume as it is very intriguing.

I have visited quite a number of battlefields, read numerous accounts, and different histories. When one truly understands what the average soldier went through it is truly amazing.

I know it is historical fiction, but Newt Ginrich's 3 volumes, beginning with "Gettysburg," give a good graphic depiction of what the carnage of battle was truly like.