Thread: Book Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
gettysburgfreak
Patriot

Trading: (2)
RA
gettysburgfreak will become famous soon enoughgettysburgfreak will become famous soon enough
Default Book Launch

If there is another spot for this I apologize, can you please move it? For any of you interested in history/american civil war/medicine/first person accounts, I had my book titled: Death, Disease, and Life at War: The Civil War Letters of Surgeon James D. Benton, 111th and 98th New York Infantry Regiments, 1862-1865 published in January 2018. I am trying to garner interest in it again in an effort to reach fifty (50) reviews on Amazon. With their current algorithm, the more reviews a book has the more people it gets seen by, hopefully equating to more sales.

Please pass the word along to anyone you think might be interested in reading it and if you have already read it, thank you, please consider leaving a quick star rating or review on Amazon. It would be greatly

https://www.amazon.com/Death-Disease...s%2C239&sr=8-1

Last edited by icehog3; 03-25-2020 at 09:55 AM.
gettysburgfreak is offline   Reply With Quote