View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #495
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I got the prizes all packed up today. They'll be going with the mail lady tomorrow.

Matt asked for me to drop a fiver of his sticks on Cole as a Thank You for running the league. Very nice gesture, Matt. Thank You!!!
I sent Cole the consolation bracket fiver that I donated at the beginning of the year. I split stuff up as evenly as possible, and in my prize there were only a handful I figured I'd smoke, so I sent the rest to Cole as a Thank You for running the league this year. He certainly deserves it, he's done a hell of a job with everything, including keeping excellent records on the Pass. Thank You, Cole!!!

The final tally was:
25 sticks to Matt, our Champion.
9 sticks to me, Second Place.
10 to Scott for Third Place
21 to Cole for Consolation and Thank You's.