View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packer fan thought

Sometimes the bounces go your way the whole season, right up until they call you the 2010 Patriots. (14-2, out in the first round of the playoffs.)
I was gonna say the 2007 Pats, but they had a good defense. Still, they needed all the bounces they could get to get to 18-0, and just needed one more in the 14-17 loss to the Giants in the Super Bowl. The well was dry.

A couple losses are going to serve them good. They have the 30th softest schedule in football with only the Vikes and Bears being softer.
Despite that they're giving up hoardes of points to mediocre teams and winning by small margins.
That's spooky.
It'd make for more confidence if they were really tested. I mean REALLY tested. Weeks 12-17 don't look like a cakewalk with some of those teams starting to put themselves together and getting confidence. Two matchups with the Lions, it's going to be tough to take both if the Lions can put up some points.

I'm not sure what's up with you' guy's D, whether you've got lots of injuries or a lousy coordinator or if it's the player quality. I can't believe it's your ball players, there's too much pride in that organization for guys to be dragging their feet.

Regardless, you guys have a STELLAR offense that's a joy to watch. You can't help but love every bit of Aaron Rodgers, he's awesome. No matter whether they bring home the trophy again this year, you're definately getting your money's worth.
We'll be happy to hoist the newest version of Lombardi hardware in Burgh. You guys can swing by and see it.