View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Packer fan thoughts

OK, they are now officially 8-0. Did I really think it would go this long? No way. Let's face it, the defense is really stinking up the place - at least in yardage - they get the job done to win games, coming up with big plays to do so, but it is ugly.

I must say that I am pleased to be a Packer fan.

I have been a fan for my whole life. I remember the lean years after Lombardi left. I cheered for lackluster teams. I had individuals who were glimmering start in those dark times, and that made them fun to watch even then. And of course, hope springs eternal.

Then there were the 1990. Favre was fun to watch and the Pack was back. It was great to see them play and they had some great teams. Favre was an exuberant boy on the field, but he was just as likely to sink you as raise you to the heights of glory.

I must say that I am really enjoying watching Mr. Rodgers even more. You're not praying every time the ball leaves his hands, hoping it ends up in the hand of someone wearing green&gold.

I am also very enthused about James Starks, I think he could be very good.

I will admit that I am not sure where the Pack will go this year. I have great hopes, but I am also a realist. We cannot continue to play defense as we are, that's gotta stiffen up. Wherever it may be, I am expecting an exciting season.

Go Pack!

Peace of the Lord be with you.