View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #289
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
So do I have to have bad reception problems also?
I travel the whole country, weekly and have yet to experience a time my phone did not work well. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen to you. Just means it hasn't happened to me and because it did happen to you, that is the way it is for all.
I pay $69 per month plus taxes less my corporate discount that I get for any cell service. I think they give me around 10% off.
Comes out to $72 a month. Even with the 10% back on, it will never be $100 for me.

You are not biased of course.
I couldn't give a rat's behind what anyone thinks of PC or MAC or iPhone or 1-800-USA-CELL for a free government paid cell phone for people getting welfare and living off my blood. In the end, it is what I like that matters to me and what you like that matters to you.
This your stuff is better than my stuff is childish nonsense more often seen in grade school.

As I remember it, the thread is about an iPhone that sucks. My opinion is that mine doesn't. Those I know with them love them. Never heard of anyone bad mouthing one other than Moses (clearly he has a reason to from his experience). How that translates to all the other crap on this thread is beyond me.
I like my iPhone, too, Carlos. So does Lisa.
Had I known it required me to love Apple and be a Mac user and be opinionated and all this other stuff, I probably wouldn't have gotten them. Too late now, I have a contract. Had I known AT&T doesn't work, I wouldn't have signed with them, either. Funny I hadn't noticed.