View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: An Employee Dedicated To Serving...not

I'm going to play devils advocate a bit here......Not to intentionally take the other side but I see this another way.

He probably did this whole thing on purpose, everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Come on he's a news reporter...how convenient is this for him to have his Iphone so handy and this to happen to him....I'm calling B.S and it was clearly a setup.

Here me out for a minute....

Of course what she did was wrong, not going to argue that at all. BUT....the punishment here doesn't fit the crime.

Listen to his voice, just sounds like a whinny entitled dude with a camera phone nagging someone at work. Always wants to video something and make a fuss. Maybe she had a bad day, who knows. The first thing he does is ask for her name to get her in trouble, doesn't even ask for an apology or give her a chance to make it right. NOT COOL.

A simple write up and warning would have sufficed. This kinda stuff doesn't need to be news anywhere and certainly shouldn't effect someones position at a job more than a slap on the wrist for a first time offense.

I have been flipped off and flipped off I dunno 20-30 drivers or so....never a video anywhere and nothing ever became of it. No one cared either way, me or them. It happens, life moves on.

Some people are too sensitive and out for their own career advancement that they will screw with other peoples jobs to get ahead, that ain't right.

If he just demanded an apology and moved on I would have given him A LOT more credit.

Delete my post if it's going to ruin the thread or whatever.

EDIT News reporters set this kinda stuff up ALL THE TIME.....