Thread: Apple iMac
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #14
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Apple iMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.J. View Post
It was a done deal(kinda thinking the entry 27" is the best bang for buck, right?) then got the BOOM. My son, who is a monster student and a gamer, ask me why would I do it. Said he hates his MacBook Pro and would give that to me, if I'd buy him a PC laptop. Said he's gone his life working on PC and now learning a new way is meh. Still runs a gaming PC. Not terrible, but like an itch. Said, "Why make her learn everything twice, at the same time."
I'm confused if he has a Mac book then what new way does he have to learn? As far as games all the major titles are out on Mac, this isn't 20 years ago, hell you can always throw a virtual system on it, fun fact that Windows runs faster and more stable on Macs (using the ol' bootcamp) than it does on PCs.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote