View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
jcruse64
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (1)
jcruse64 is on a distinguished road
Default 0-fer

I'm looking at the schedules for the Titans and Rams, thinking that the game they play against each other on 12/13 is probably the best shot for either of them to get a win.

Then I think, maybe they tie.

With a 0-0 score.

I just don't see many opportunities for either of my 2 favorite teams. Fisher's been told to start VY this week, which I'm glad to see. I'm not confident in VY having any more success than Collins, but the change may shake them out of the scoring funk. Of course, receivers will need to begin catching balls at some point (I'm starting to think Gage is sandbagging on Collins, with all his drops). I don't know what will help them defensively. I could score on that secondary! Even if Finnegan and Harper were healthy, all they'd get are some penalty yards and a fight or 2. The only ones I could see really trying in the Pats game were Bullock and CJ. It hasn't been that long ago they started 0-4, but never quit on Fisher and eventually got some wins. I'm just not seeing it this season.

For the Rams...I just feel bad for Jackson. They are going to run him into the ground there and eventually get him hurt. The team has never recovered from Martz's "genius". I know Warner was becoming ineffective, but put someone like Manning in the exact same position and see how great he becomes. Maybe Bulger could have panned out for them if management had ponied up for an O-line, but I still believe they dropped the wrong QB. These guys have a great shot at equaling Detroit's seasonal record, even better than Tennessee.

Anyone see a ray of sunshine for either one???
jcruse64 is offline   Reply With Quote