View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #47
TheRiddick
Non-believer

First Name: Greg
Trading: (7)
TheRiddick will become famous soon enoughTheRiddick will become famous soon enough
Default Re: J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timj219 View Post
As for making numbers public I don't expect to see it. At least not officially. Maybe a leak will happen but you can never judge whether the leak was deliberate by the team or just a fantasy on the writer's part.
I only mentioned that because of reports in media over the weekend that Jets have NOT made ANY official offer so far, Tannenbaum himself admitted that. And to support that, I cannot recall ANY mention of numbers so far as well, be it the Jets numbers or Revis' agent's numbers, even via rumors. I hope Jets can extend his contract and keep the guy, but if their hand is forced and he has to be traded I won't mind, I am sure they can get a pretty good replacement in return on top of 2 great CBs that were brought in during the summer (draft and trade). Who's to say that newly drafted CB won't turn out to be another Revis in the making? By all the reports I've read so far I won't be surprised one bit... But it would be great to see Revis teach the guy a few tricks, that's for sure.

I am more concerned with Sanchez, to be honest, IMO he is the weak link this year.
TheRiddick is offline   Reply With Quote