Thread: Phishing bad
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 06:20 PM   #7
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Phishing bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat View Post
Well, perhaps times have changed, but we used to call that mooching. One of the infamous mooches went by the name, “Jim the Newbie.” Whenever someone mentioned a cigar, he’d post, “Gee, I never had one of those.” It was funny for a while.

Now, here’s a true story. I met Jim a couple of times at JR stores in NC. One time, we were walking around and I saw a candela cigar and without thinking said that I had never had one of those. Jim immediately bought one and gave it to me. That’s right - I mooched Jim the Newbie!
Ah, JtN. Herfed with him many times in Nola. Like you said, he’s actually very generous. I remember the time he gave Carlito Fuente a Golden Gator. Priceless!