View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:20 PM   #9
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The last brand that blew your socks off?

A few years ago, it was Viaje...until they started obtaining their tobacco from elsewhere. Now their stuff is just ok...not blow my socks off like they did in the first few years of existence.

RoMa Craft also comes to mind, when they first came out, their sticks were remarkable.

The Black Label Trading Company has blown my socks off the last few months. Everything I've smoked from them has been amazing. Currently trying to smoke everything in their line. The Catacomb & Bishop have been the two best sticks I've smoked in the past two years.