View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Packer fan thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelknight View Post
I agree that the defense doesn't look great and they give up too many yards and in most games points. That being said I'm truly excited about this team because the offense looks as good as it can be and I think with 8 games left the defense still has time to right themselves. Also the defense has given up a lot but they have also made the big play when it matters in all of the close games. That kind of composure shouldn't be overlooked. So from a pure numbers stand point the defense is a little scary but from a play stand point they are coming out with the big plays late in the game. And I don't really care if it's by a point or 50 points, a win is still a win.
A win is a win, this is most certainly true.

I just wish I didn't have to sweat it so bad, wondering if the "big" play is going to happen to stop a drive. I'd rather know that the D was going to step up and get it done.