View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #44
MrCigar

Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
It was easy to make this assumption. A lot of what you said THEN and a lot of what you said after in your
"outrage" post sounded like a shill.

How do you know they weren't selling well?? Do you work there? Know someone who was in charge
of putting new ones on the shelf as they sold? Do you think that there are a ton of cigar people in this
new anti-smoking world? Sam's gets way fewer cigar smokers in it than cigar stores, and they don't
sell well at cigar stores. It's not a 'well-build" piece, it's kind of a cheap thing that is made to look good
by how complicated it is. I used to have the larger relative of it, and it was a POS that wouldn't hold a
steady humidity. Sorry that my opinions varied from yours and that you did not stick around long.

But in the end, it's important to know that if you like the way it looks in your den, and you realize that
I am a pric& that no one likes, then maybe it will all be OK in the end and you can enjoy your humidor
despite how people reacted to your first post..
Ummm...ok...
All remaining inventory of this Humidor/Wine Cabinet have been moved to the clearance section in all Sam's Club Stores. This unit is a great deal at whatever the clearance price is, $199 still at my store. Again, the humidor section of this unit is great & has held at 70% for about 2 weeks now without refreshing the humidifiers. This is a great unit that is well constructed & very solid.