View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:44 PM   #18
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Omar Ortez Original -- ROTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by borndead1 View Post
Smoking an Omar right now and had to dig up this old thread.

I can't believe I ever stopped smoking these things. I must have burned myself out on them. What amazes me the most is that the blend and construction have not gone to crap over the years.

Without a doubt, one of the best sub-$4 cigars around. Maybe THE best.

Thank you, Mr. Ortez.
These "were" incredible smokes. I had quite a few stocked up and just smoked what I had. Eventually, I ran out. So, in the past few years I have picked up a 5er here or there of one line or another. I cannot say that I have the same love for these. Is it the blend, or my tastes that have changed? I am guessing blend, for there is just a ton of stuff that I remembered being there, which is no longer there.

They were a great cigar. And at about $2.00 a stick, they were an absolute steal!