View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #852
Robulous78

Default Re: What's the last movie you watched II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Watched Lawless last night and i can wholeheartedly agree that you should watch it next.
I liked it for a few things, chief among them, it is NOT an empire-building story, its an
empire MAINTAINING movie, which is unique in a lot of ways. I also liked, and was surprised to see,
the shot of Jessica Chastain's breasts. I am a sucker for redheads, and in her case, since The Help,
I have been humping her leg. Push up bra in that film apparently, but still nice skin and a lovely package.
Great movie to keep your interest, no slow parts, great story. Well done.

Expendables II - Run. Run far away. If you thought that the first one got a pass simply on
the uniqueness of the ensemble, this one has all the actors and more, a metric ton of blood,
but it is utterly, Stallone-ally ridiculously written.

Savages - So this is what people are always hacking on Oliver Stone for. Worth the red box dollar,
but NOT a very good movie, and ridiculous at times.

Total Recall - Getting there, but not quite good enough. Not NEARLY as bad as people say.

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - You will be surprised and entertained by this one. I liked it.
I kept asking myself, is this for real? It is SO far outside even a send up of a period piece.
I know it was an actual book, but the movie, you have to see it to believe it. A little too
much Crouching Tiger flying scenes, but they are NOT over the top, but still dance on the edge.
In the end though, can't recommend it enough. red box it and enjoy.

Honeysuckle Rose - Talk about a throwback. Dyan Cannon near her hottest. Willie at his straightest.
Not a bad flick, but you HAVE to be a fan of Willie.
I like redheads.... guess you all know what I'll be watching next... thanks for the reco